We do not release any information to any third party.
SAMS Driving School must collect certain information in order to serve you. This may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and other personal information.
We use the contact information you provide to effectively deliver the products and services you have requested.
We accept Master, VISA ,all major debit cards, checks & cash for payment of our courses.
Payment can be made prior to the begining of the class to ensure a seat in the selected course.
A full refund will be made to student's who wishes to cancels before midnight of the second day of the course, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and statuory holidays, after the enrollment contract is signed by the prospective student (or parent/guardian), unless the student has completed and accepted a certificate of completion during that period.
In car lesson cancellation must be made at least 24 hours(Business hrs) in advance, Student has to talk to the instructor for cancellation, voice mails left at school or instructors phone is not acceptable.
A fee of $35/hr will be charged upon cancellation of scheduled in car lessons. Only exclusion is an emergency, However in car instructor has the discretion to waive this fee by not charging the same to school.
1) Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received through the last day of attendance.
2) If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and, if after the expiration of the 48-hour cancellation privilege, the student does not enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the school may retain up to $100 as administrative expenses and, from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the classroom tuition and fees and behind-the-wheel tuition and fees for services not previously received by the student.
3) A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases:
a) When an enrollee is not accepted by the school
b) If the course of instruction is cancelled by the school
c) If the student's enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentation of the school.
4) Refunds shall be completed within 30 days after the effective date of termination.
A student may be dismissed or barred from the classroom and in-car instruction for:
a)Tardiness, student arrving 10 minutes after a class has begun
b)Drunkenness or consumption of alcohol on the premise
c)Rude, vulgar or disruptive behavior in the classroom or car
d)Smoking in the classroom or car
e)Being generally inattentive (sleeping, reading, texting,talking etc) during class
Rules of Operation:
1) The school does not guarantee the student a driver's license
2) The school reserves the right to reschedule a lesson (including classroom instruction) or to make available to the student an alternate instructor or car in the event of inclement weather, unavailability of the instructor, or any other factor beyond the school's control.
3) The school is prohibited from issuing a certificate of completion if the student has not met all of the requirements for course completion.
Students dismissed or barred from the classroom and in-car instruction for violating rules of conduct may be admitted at the discretion of the school director.